So, you’re joining a live-streamed yoga class (mine or someone else’s) but you’re missing the music?
A few of you have reached out to me with this question.
In the normal world, I do play music – but in this new lockdown world, I don’t (boring, but it’s to do with bluetooth, sound quality and broadcasting rights).
However, certainly in my live-stream classes – where you’re muted, you can play music at your end.
But what music, I hear you ask?
Well, here are my favourites – you probably will have heard these in my studio in the past…
- Snatam Kaur – this would be my #1. I pick and choose my songs, but my fave is Ek Ong Kaar. That song always takes me to my happy place.
- Garth Stevenson – interesting music, and the guy has an interesting bio too.
- Liquid Mind will give you plenty of choice
- Deuter is another of my regular go-to options
- East Forest is fab, thanks for the recommendation Alethea!
- Marina Raye, Clare’s suggestions, is just magical.
- And my last two recommendations are Ben Leinbach and Sacred Earth.
No doubt you have your own favourites too. And I expect you’ll come across some new gems as you’re searching for the ones I’ve recommended.
I’d love for you to share your faves in the comments, so that other people can benefit too!