Welcome to the Soothe Your Stress and Anxiety Toolkit
The toolkit that teaches you the simple skills to reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety AND how to regulate your nervous system so that you feel fabulous all day every day.
When it comes to stress, anxiety and the nervous system, there’s no one-size-fits-all approach that will work for everyone every single time.
The symptoms of stress and anxiety can vary wildly from person to person, from moment to moment, depending on how your nervous system has responded to a trigger.
You may have gone into nervous system overdrive (feeling anxious, like you can’t stop moving, lots of thoughts). Or you may have gone into shutdown (a sense of heaviness, or being frozen).
Thankfully, there are super-simple tools that can help us through these stressful times. The key is knowing which tool to use at which time.
So, I’ve created this simple toolkit to help you:
• Understand how your nervous system works
• Recognise which mode your nervous system has gone into
• Choose the right technique in the right moment
• Soothe your stress and anxiety quickly and easily
• Regulate your nervous system so that you feel fabulous all day every day
✔ Introduction to your nervous system and why it reacts the way it does
✔ 10+ practices to soothe your stress and anxiety quickly and get you out of overdrive
✔ 10+ practices to energise you and get you out of shutdown
✔ Five practices to do regularly to help keep you feeling fabulous all the time
✔ Tips on how to recognise which mode you’re in and which practice is right for you
✔ A variety of techniques, inspired by my studies in yoga, neuroscience and psychology
✔ No experience or special equipment needed
✔ Unlimited, ongoing access
✔ All this for a one-off payment of AU$19
Please read the Terms & Conditions before signing up.
HOW IT WORKS
This is a buy-once, use-as-much-as-you-like program. All of the materials are available for your use at any time, as often as you like. There are no recurring payments.
Terms & Conditions
- The price is AU$19
- There are no recurring payments
- There are no refunds or cancellations once the transaction has been processed.
- You must take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing. This includes consulting with a doctor, therapist or other medical professional to ensure that these practices are suitable for you.
- This toolkit is not a replacement for consultation with a registered mental health practitioner.
- You acknowledge that physical exercise involves movement and carries the risk of injury, and that any actions you undertake as a result of consuming this content are at your own risk.
- You must stop the practice as soon as you experience any pain or discomfort, and consult a medical practitioner if you have any concerns over your health or wellbeing.
- You expressly release Paradise Yoga, Paradise Yoga with Claire and Claire Lane from any claim you may have at any time for any injury whatsoever arising from your use of this website, the product, content or associated services.