The Small Print
Paradise Yoga is a registered COVID-Safe business, meaning:
- You can be assured that I have made it as safe as possible for you to visit the studio; and
- I am required to comply with certain government requirements, or face a fine. Please note: Inspections of yoga studios have been taking place in the area, and rumour has it that owners AND students have faced hefty fines for non-compliance!
Steps I have taken to ensure your safety:
- All regularly-touched surfaces are cleaned after every class
- All mats are cleaned after each class
- I have undertaken an online NSW Government Covid cleaning course and I have completed a CovidSafe plan in full – documentation is available upon request
- Each student has the required 2sqm per person (as per NSW government guidelines, Dec 2020)
- 70% hand-sanitiser and soap are provided
- The doors will be kept open during classes for additional ventilation (dress warm if the weather is on the cool side!)
- Mandatory contact details of every attendee are taking during the booking process, so you will be notified if any cases have been to the studio.
- In addition, I electronically check-in every attendee at each class via the booking system.
Your participation in yoga classes at Paradise Yoga is based on your acceptance of these requirements:
- Do not come if you have even the slightest symptom, or have been in contact with someone who is awaiting a test result, or have been to a hotspot – full refunds given.
- That you sanitise or wash your hands on arrival
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in this ever-evolving situation (and do let me know if anything is out-of-date!).
- Paradise Yoga is a very small studio (max. six in each class) and so to ensure you don’t waste your time coming only to find you don’t have a spot, I have set up an easy-to-use online booking system (Bookwhen) to ensure that everyone who wants a spot gets a spot.
- It is essential that you use this system, rather than just turning up. If you have trouble using it, don’t worry – just contact me and I will assist you.
- If your chosen class is fully booked, you can opt to be added to the waiting list. If a spot becomes available, you will be notified by an email from Bookwhen. You have 60 mins to accept the spot, before Bookwhen moves on to the next person on the list. (No, it’s not possible to get this by text, only email at this stage.)
Zen Sessions, Retreats and other special events
- All Zen Sessions, Retreats and other special events require full payment in advance to secure your spot.
- All bookings are done online.
- There is a maximum of six students for all events.
- If an event is fully booked, you can opt to be added to the waiting list. If a spot becomes available, you will be notified by an email from Bookwhen. You have 60 mins to accept the spot, before Bookwhen moves on to the next person on the list.
Single class: $25
Ten pass: $219 – valid for 10 general classes; never expires; use for any classes of your choice (i.e. doesn’t have to be ten Thursdays in a row); can be used for friends or family. A saving of $31! Non-refundable.
Also available: A 20-pass ($429) and a 30-pass ($629) – same terms and conditions as a ten-pass.
Zen Sessions: $40
- More than 24 hours before – full refund (less any bank fees) or credit back on your pass
- Less than 24 hours before – no refund or credit
- No-show – no refund or credit
- Late arrivals (without notice): if you arrive after the start time of the class, your spot may be given to someone else. This is considered a no-show, and no refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be done through the online booking system. Contact me if there are any problems with this.
- You are able to transfer a class to a class of the same or lesser value
Zen Sessions, Retreats and other special events
- More than seven days – full refund (less any bank fees)
- Less than seven days – 50% refund (ditto)
- Less than 24 hours – no refund
- If an event is cancelled by Paradise Yoga, you will be given a full refund
- Please note: we need a minimum of four participants to go ahead with any workshop or retreat.
Access to the Paradise Yoga studio is through the owl door and down the steps.
There are around 50 steps, so unfortunately it is not suitable for wheelchairs or people who struggle with steps.
Please park on the street, being mindful of the neighbours. Note that if you park parallel with, or within 3m of, the double white lines in the middle of the road, you are very likely to get a ticket!
Activity Waiver and Release
All new students are required to sign an Activity Waiver and Release on arrival at the studio.
A real gem, Parasdise Yoga it is bliss, as soon as I walk through the owl door, and down the steps, the stress is lifting, 11/2 hours of yin/rebounding and I’ve reached my happy place. And yoga nidra by Claire wow! It is beyond the feeling of a really good nights sleep! Relaxing, energising a must.
Five Easy Steps to Reclaim Your Inner Fabulousness + Zest for Life!
Learn the techniques that will help you to instantly calm your nervous system, drop the guilt and finally put yourself first. Get ready to thrive and flourish!