In this new world we find ourselves in, live-streaming of yoga classes has definitely proved popular.
Most of my regular students have kept their bookings, and joined in the live-streams.
And – even better – I’ve had new people joining in too. Some of these are friends from overseas who wouldn’t normally be able to attend a class. Others are locals who’ve been meaning to come for a while (in real life) and now suddenly find they have the time 🙂
However, a few situations have cropped up over the past week, all with a common theme – being unable to make the scheduled class times.
These are some of the things you’ve been telling me:
- I have a Zoom meeting clash, I can’t make my regular yoga class!
- I want to come to the 10am class but that’s right when my kids are driving me mad!
- Yikes, I want to join that Yin class but I’m in the UK and that’s the middle of the night for me!
So, with that in mind, I am super-pleased to announce that you can now join in my live-stream classes at any time of the day or night, no matter where in the world you are!
How on earth does that work?
It’s actually pretty simple:
- Book your chosen live-stream class as you would normally (bookings done here)
- All live-stream classes will be recorded
- After the class, I will send you a link to view the recording at your leisure.
The one caveat is that the links will only be valid for 24 hours after the class. (This is because the classes will live magically in the cloud, but those clouds have a tendency to get full quickly, so I need to empty them out to make room for the next class.)
So, if you’ve been struggling to join in one of the new live-stream classes, this is the solution for you!
Yay, I am pretty excited about this because, like I keep saying, we need yoga now more than ever, so the more of us that can be doing it, the better we will be during this crazy time (and when we emerge on the other side!).
If you have any questions about this, I am just an email away…